Some Journyx customers have come across issues trying to run Cube Reports in Timesheet. Outlined below is the standard solution for Cube Report issues. If you've been upgraded to MS Office 2007 or 2010, you will have to request that your IT person go out on the web and find Microsoft Office 2003 Web Components Service Pak 1 (SP1) for the 2007 Microsoft Office System. This can be found on the Microsoft web page under downloads.
Note that Cube Reports can only be viewed in Internet Explorer.
The first thing you need to check is to make sure your Office Web Components version matches your version of MS Office. Here are the corresponding versions:
Office 97, 2000 = OWC 9
Office XP/2002 = OWC 10
Office 2003 = OWC 11
1. Make sure OWC11 is installed (if using Office 2003). If not, or if you are not sure, go here and download the file then install it: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=7287252C-402E-4F72-97A5-E0FD290D4B76&displaylang=en
2. Go to Tools > Internet Options > Security > Click on Internet > Click Custom Level > Tick the radial button to enable "Access data levels across domains".
3. Do the same steps listed in step 2 after clicking on "Trusted Sites" as well.
4. Make sure the Timesheet site URL is listed as a trusted domain by clicking on "Trusted sites" and then "Sites".
5. If that still doesn't work, you will need to uninstall OWC (through Add/Remove Programs), then reboot, and then reinstall OWC.
If you're still experience issues, you may have to contact Microsoft to see if they have any suggestions.